Why we are proud to be the only members in Hull, of the Prestigious Butchers Q Guild.
Only the best butchers are admitted to the Butchers Q Guild. To gain entry to this elite group, candidates have to submit detailed information on the whole business; shop, products, staff, procedures and customer service, to an audit process that can take many months.
That’s why you can trust Fields of Anlaby to provide you with top quality and innovative meal solutions, along with a friendly, personal and knowledgeable service.
What all Q Guild Butchers stand for...
- promoting traditional butchery craft skills with a modern approach to exciting ideas on products and service.
- committed to supporting the British farming industry with home produced beef, lamb, pork, game and poultry the preferred choice.
- for outstanding choice of meat and meat products including pies, sausages, bacon, cooked meats and “kitchen ready” products.
- independently audited to “above the norm” standards of quality and hygiene by European Food Safety Inspection Service (EFSIS).
- membership of the Guild is one of the meat industry’s highest endorsements of excellence.
- total accountability, trust and confidence.
- award-winning meat products with consumer appeal on presentation, taste and price.
- dedicated to the development of new lines through product evaluation and the exchange of Q ideas.
- advice on cooking, suitable cuts, seasonal buys and new recipe ideas.
- for friendly, personal and knowledgeable service… and customer dialogue!
The Guild of Q Butchers was launched in September 1997